Kids 'R' Kids Learning Academy of Fort Mill receives ABC Quality Rating B!
ABC Quality is a voluntary rating and improvement program that helps South Carolina parents find high quality child care. Child care providers who opt to participate in ABC Quality must demonstrate that they meet, exceed, or surpass basic child care standards, and they gave us a rating that shows we exceed standards, demonstrating
• Active engagement between teachers and children
• Learning activities based on child play
• A well equipped, organized setting with multiple learning centers
• A mix of indoor and outdoor learning environments
• A posted schedule of regular meals, naps, and active play
The program is administered by the Division of Early Care and Education of the SC Department of Social Services.